Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Anklets Dress Up Your Outfits

In my younger days, I used to enjoy wearing anklets.  That was when I wore Capri pants and skirts.  My boutique, Fabulous Jewelry, just got four new anklets in, and it has really made me want to start wearing these cool pieces of jewelry more often.

Dress up a pair of Capri pants, a dress, a skirt, shorts and more with a lovely anklet in silver, gold or other colors.

Find the anklets below at Fabulous Jewelry...









Amazon also offers a huge variety of ankle bracelets that I think you will enjoy.  Ankle bracelets make great gifts for such occasions as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Graduation and more.  They can easily be placed in a stocking or a gift bag, and are especially nice for teens and adults.

I might just have to get back on the ankle bracelet bandwagon.  I've been away far too long!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment