Monday, June 23, 2014

Love These Earrings from My Boutique

As many of you know my new jewelry boutique is called Fabulous Jewelry. Items sure sell quickly there, and I try to update it twice a day, to remove any sold out items, and to add any new pieces that I like.  

I especially love the necklaces and the earrings.  The unfortunate thing is that my ear holes grew over several years ago, and I'm unable to get earrings through them.  I've considered having them pierced again, but I worry, because about 20 years ago, when I was in my late 20s, I had an ear double-pierced, and it stayed infected and never healed, so I had to take out the earring and leave it alone.  I guess it is better to get your ears pierced at a young age.  I was 11 when mine were pierced.

For now I will just admire the earrings in my boutique with no hopes of wearing any.  I certainly hope they decide to carry more clip styles and even ear clips.  Those I could wear!

Here are some very cool earrings from my boutique that I find very appealing. They might sell quickly, so if you like them, too, then I suggest you order them today!

Notice the theme of blue?  I think I'm a little obsessed with the color blue. And many of the earrings in my boutique just happen to be blue.  Imagine that!




No comments:

Post a Comment