Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Favorite Style of Shoes

I've never been a huge fan of shoes like many women are.  I've always been a lover of handbags and watches.  I very seldom wear watches anymore, however I appreciate a good looking handbag.

I love flat shoes.  I can't wear heals...never could.  Not even those with the slightest incline.  I know to some women that's blasphemy (no heals), but for me it's practicality.

I came across these Miz Mooz shoes while browsing on Amazon one day, and I just had to share them here with you.  They are made of fabric and the soles are man made.  They look so comfortable.  These are ideal for a day on the boat or spent in the garden.  Wear them while strolling along at your local farmer's market or while out shopping at yard sales.

The classic style of these shoes are unique and innovative, and offer a bit of a different flare from styles you might find elsewhere.

They are simple, casual and flat.  My kind of shoe!  They come in a variety of sizes, and the last, solid color pair is also available in black, red and yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment