Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Jessica Simpson Handbags

Handbags are my downfall.  Not really my downfall, but perhaps an addiction to some extent.  Many women love and adore shoes.  Me not so much, but I L-O-V-E handbags.  Small ones, large ones, square ones, round ones...I love them all.

As I was browsing handbags on my favorite shopping site...Amazon, I came across some adorable handbags by Jessica Simpson.  There are many styles and colors available, and there were very few that I didn't like. Most of them I liked...a LOT!

The Jessica Simpson Carli Convertible Hobo Shoulder Bag pictured below is sleek and stylish and available in desert (shown), black, cream, suntan, surf blue and teal.  There's one interior compartment and a back zipper compartment.  I'm not sure if it has an interior zipper area or not.  It doesn't specify.



Hobos are a great style of handbag, because you can throw them over your shoulder or carry them by hand. It looks as though this one has a shoulder strap and a carry handle.

From satchels, to hobos and totes, Jessica Simpson offers them all at competitive prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment