Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jewelry the Color of the Sea

Turquoise is one of my all time favorite colors!  Much of the jewelry I have hand picked for my Fabulous Jewelry boutique features blues, aquas and various shades of the tropics.  That's why I call it "Island Inspired" jewelry, because it reminds me of tropical islands that are tranquil and peaceful.

This jewelry featured here is from my boutique and could sell out at any minute.  That's the only downfall to this line...once it's gone, it's gone, so if you see something you like, you better grab it now!

These lovely pieces feature turquoise, aqua and blue, and I hope they bring tranquility to your life!



This jewelry is ideal for spring and summer, but you can really wear it any season of the year and as the mood strikes. I think I will order the necklace. It will be perfect for work, and will interest to my outfits. Mix and match jewelry colors and designs for a fun, eclectic look, or buy pieces that are similar in color and design for a unified look. And remember the ladies on your gift giving lists! Jewelry makes a terrific gift for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment