Saturday, June 7, 2014

Scarves Add Interest to Just About Any Outfit

I love scarves!  Whether they are Infinity scarves or some other style.  Scarves are versatile fashion statements that compliment just about any outfit.

The video below shows you 25 quick and easy ways to wear a scarf.  How many have you tried?


I have recently acquired two new scarves in my wardrobe.  Both were gifts.  A friend gave me a teal infinity scarf, and I've been experimenting on ways to wear it.  An aunt gave me a large scarf that I can wear draped around my neck or as a waist fashion accent.  I'm sure there are many more ways to wear it, as well.  I'm still searching for what works best for me.

The scarf below is one of my favorite scarves featured in my Fabulous Jewelry Boutique.  It's called the Bethany Scarf.  I love the yellow color for spring and summer.  Imagine it with black, white, turquoise, brown, green, blue and more.  It's a versatile color and so unique.  Mixed with lace and embroidery, it's elegant with a vintage flare.


Wear this scarf to the office or when going out with friends.  It also makes a fantastic gift for the fashion divas in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment