Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fineplus Women's Handbag

Hello, my name is Margaret and I'm a handbag-aholic.  I love handbags (I stated that fact in another blog post), and I don't think a woman can EVER have too many!

Fineplus really has some nice designer handbags available, and most are genuine leather.  Their prices are competitive with others of this quality, and perhaps even a little better than many.

I found this gorgeous satchel handbag at Amazon.  It features a small handle and a removable shoulder strap.This creamy white (shown below) is very attractive, however it is also available in 10 (count them), other fabulous colors!

Fineplus Women's Genuine Cow Leather Shoulder Tote Bag Purse


It has a twist lock closure, which I'm really not fond of, however I would sacrifice for the style, because I love it.  It also features an exterior zip pocket, two interior zip pouches and two pocket style organizers.

I like this bag for work, a day out with the girls, and more.  I usually carry my favorites for all occasions, unless of course I have a formal affair, which is very seldom.  Then you'll want a pretty clutch purse or beaded handbag that isn't too large.

No comments:

Post a Comment